ShoppingJoe – An App for Consumers
An App that allows Consumers to
- maintain their various shopping lists, either based on their past purchase history or through addition of new items, by browsing each Store’s database of items or a master list in the App.
- submit their Shopping Lists or parts of the lists to the Store(s) of their choice and digitally making payment for their purchases or pay cash on delivery.
- acknowledge receipt of goods, either at the time of exiting the store or when it is delivered to their homes.
- schedule or re-schedule deliveries, even after completion of a purchase (after the payment is made, but before delivery of goods).
- get the assurance of auto-reversal of their payments if acknowledgement for receipt of goods is not made within an agreed time limit.
ShoppingJoe Store – An App for Retail Stores
An App that allows Stores to
- receive payments, without handling any cash at the checkout counters, resulting in reduction in work and improvement in velocity of funds hitting their accounts.
- reduce queues at the checkout counters as consumers do not need to physically carry the merchandise home from the stores.
- reduce inventory held at each store, except for sample products or minimal stock for in-store purchases, thereby reducing their costs of doing business.
- deliver customer delight by taking away the pain of their customers without losing their in-store sales
- reward store loyalty of their customers through discount offers.
- analyze, for the very first time, the share of wallet spent with competitors vis-à-vis with them, so they could respond appropriately.