mHealth is a healthcare application which uses Bluetooth technology.It will communicate to Medical device through Bluetooth and fetch the data and update in Mobile/tablet device then push the data to central medical data repository. User can operate the medical devices from home and doctors can get patient data via digital communication and concern for the patients.
- Bluetooth technology to communicate with medical devices.
- It can be easily operated by elder patients and very sick patients.
- Offline support for guest users.
- Import/Export data integration with Microsoft Office (Usable exported data) and PDF for patients.
- Most helpful for doctors and medical practitioners in hospitals.
Android:Eclipse, Java, Android SDK 4.3 and above, Bluetooth low energy.
Web:Yii Framework, MySql,HTML5,CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap.