Mobi Industrial Automation
The machine family includes vertical, horizontal centerless and customized machines—and serial and/or parallel compensated induction power sources with a wide range of output power and frequencies.
Customer is a forerunner in the technology innovation and wanted to upgrade the HMI s to latest state of art iPads so that user can have the best User experience. They would like to the panel information also available remotely thru internet so that the management could access the information and take informed decisions.
Few of their requirements were:
- Customer wanted to enhance the user experience and User interface for their Induction heating Machines.
- Customer wanted to have a HMI Display using iPad for Power Panel and other display systems on the machine.
- Customer wanted to have these parameters also visible on remote iPads over internet.
- Customer also wanted additional information like Documents, Circuit diagrams and Maintenance information so that all information is available in a intuitive and user friendly way a the machine itself
1) Awesome user experience
2) Customer move away from age old LED based and Analog display based display system
3) Awesome display of the machine parameters
4) Easily available maintenance data and records for the machine
5) Information for easy operation of machine