Mobility in Consumer Electronics
- Product development services, protocol stack development (mobile, AN, CN)
- Conformance and certification solutions
- Product testing services, automation, and test tool/framework development
- Embedded OS, applications, OAM, integration
- Capabilities across technology domains – 2G, 3G, LTE, WiMAX
Cocoa touch: Multi-touch based applications (zooming/panning), gyro meter based applications, map kit localization, user interface, and foundation kit.
Media services: Open audio library, audio mixing, audio recording, video playback, image file operations, PDF based operations, core animation, and open GL ES.
Core services: Core location, collection classes, address book access, networking, file access,SQLite usage, location based services, net services, threading, preferences, URL utility, and memory management.
Middle layer: Mobinius has technology expertise in OpenMAX, DirectShow, FFmpeg, Gstreamer, OpenCore, and Stagefright. We develop codec plugins for various frameworks and work on the porting and integration of media frameworks.
Audio/Video codecs: Mobinius’s mobility in consumer electronics experts are involved in development, porting and optimization on
- Platforms, such as ARM, Cortex, SH4, SH5, MIPS, C55x, C6x, and OMAP
- Audio, video and speech codecs, and post processing components; HCL has worked on codecs, such as JPEG, MPEG4, H.264 encoder/decoder, MP3 decoder, and AAC decoder.