Why AngularJS should be used for web app development?
Angular JS is said to be a structural framework which is used for the dynamic web apps. This service helps you in using the HTML as the template language, and it helps in extending the HTML’s syntax to express all the application of the components in a better manner. This is specially built for the applications, and it is a great declarative language which can be used for the static documents. This has not got any type of applications as well as results which are used for building web applications.
Why go for the Angular JS?
If you are thinking about what is good for using Angular JS, then here is the list of thing which will make you believe that way to go for this.
- Angular JS is said to be a very good concept in which it gets you to decouple DOM manipulation that comes from the app logic. This helps in improving the testability of the code.
- App testing, it has got some equal importance to the app writing. But it can get affected by the way the code has got structured.
- This helps in framework guides developers who are done through the entire journey for building the app.
- This is very good to make all types of common tasks trivial as well as another difficult task.
Apart from this all, you also get some other features of app development.
- Angular JS programs help in manipulating the HTML DOM programmatically.
- This also helps you in writing the about tons of initialization code which is done for getting started.
- This also allows the user to shift the data to and from the UI easily.